Discover the Advantages of a Software Based VoIP IP PBX
3CX Phone System is a software-based IP PBX that replaces a proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. 3CX’s IP PBX is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware). A software-based IP PBX / PABX offers many benefits:
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
- Deliver mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones – no vendor lock in
- Receive & make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect!