To make a call, simply dial the number on the keypad. Click the green button with the handset to dial the number. 3CXPhone will make the call on the first available line. The button with the handset will turn red once the call is connected. Click on it again to hang up the call.
As soon as a call comes in, 3CXPhone will ring, bring the phone to the front and show the incoming call on the screen of the phone. To answer the call, click on the green handset button. To reject the call, click on the red handset buttons. The caller will be treated as if your phone was busy. If your 3CXPhone is connected to 3CX Phone System, the forwarding settings for ‘Call Busy’ will be triggered.
To put a call on hold, simply press the Hold button whilst on a call. On the display you will see the status “OnHold”. Click the Resume button to resume the call.
3CXPhone for Android allows you to easily transfer calls.
- Whilst on a call, tap the transfer button and enter the number you want to transfer the call to.
- Click on the Dial button (the green button) to finalize the transfer.
- You will notice that a call is initiated to this extension. When the extension (in this case 116) answers the call, the transfer will be completed.
Switching between profiles / connections
If you have multiple connections, you can switch to another profile as follows
- Tap and hold long the registered account (firstname.lastname@example.org), a short tap will bring you to configure the ext.
- Select Profiles, the profiles with the “Star” is active
- Tap on the profile you whant, if you auto provision your phone the list will be empty!
- You will automatically be taken to the main screen and the phone will register with the new profile and display the active profile in the top right of the screen