3CX Session Border Controller (SBC) for Raspberry Pi and Windows
3CX Session Border Controller, Build 56341, July 2016
- Major improvement to audio quality
- Added multi threading feature
- RTP via UDP to eliminate jitter
- Improved encryption mechanism
- When public IP of SBC changes, the SBC is automatically updated
- Fixed automatic re-connection bug
- Installation UI update
3CX Session Border Controller, Build 48426, February 2016
- Added Failover option
- Added encryption securing calls
- Auto reconnection when network disconnects
- Fixed one way audio caused by Hold/Resume
- SBC now performs frequent DNS resolutions
3CX Session Border Controller, Build 44201, July 2015
- Improved audio packet transmission removing delivery delays
- Fixed one way audio issues
- Added DNS SRV records for sip and tunnel to SBC
- RTP processing from Tunnel is now set to high priority
- RTP port allocation optimization
- Fixed crash in Tunnel caused when Server restarts
- Adhock conferences automatically got fixed due to issue 6.
- Attended transfer bug between SBC and PBX phones is now fixed
3CX Session Border Controller 12.0.38923 – December 2014
Fixed audio delivery between two phones behind the same 3CX SBC. In some cases, audio was passing through the PBX. Now if two phones that are behind the same SBC call each other, the audio does not pass via the PBX and remains in the SBC network thus saving bandwidth.
3CX Session Border Controller 12.0.38454 – November 2014
- Improved connection and reconnection of Session border controller to 3CX Phone System – When SBC disconnects (for any reason – network etc) and there are active calls, the calls inside the SBC are cleared. (This fixes stuck calls in the management console).
3CX Session Border Controller 12.0.35707.33 – June 2014
- Fixed issue where connection fails and re-connection never occurred. 3CXSBC now reconnects correctly
- Sending of data was at times congested
- Fixed race condition leading to SBC link getting disconnected from 3CX Tunnel Service
- Resetting of transaction ID when processing ACK from Tunnel improving SIP Packet data flow
- Internal buffer is correctly cleared every time a re-connection occurs avoiding stale/ghost connections
- Added checks to avoid crashes in case of packet parsing errors
- Fixed crash on 3CX SBC raspberry when more than 15 extensions are paged
- FQDN resolution issue addressed.
- Fixed error 10054 related to incorrect audio delivery
3CX Session Border Controller 12.0.35530.22 – May 2014
- Fixed memory leak causing SBC to use high memory usage.
- Fixed exception, port already in use.
- Fixed service stopping when FQDN cannot be resolved. Now it retries every 15 seconds.
- Fixed issue with SBC when restarted, phones under SBC can now be Rebooted and Re-provisioned.
3CX Session Border Controller 12.0.35110.620 – March 2014
- Extensions connected via SBC do not unregister any more.
- Improved audio quality for phones connected behind a 3CX SBC
- Fixed 1 way audio issue
- Added improvements to voice calls using SRTP
- Tunnel Password cannot contain the following characters – # or “
- Fixed 1 way audio in Blind and attended transfers when phones behind an SBC were involved in the call
- PNP requests are now cleared when a phone is configured via SBC