The default timeout of the 3CX Management Console’s web interface is 10 minutes. You will be automatically logged out if there is no activity for this amount of time. Use this procedure to to alter the timeout. The following applies to both IIS and Abyss web server installs.
- Browse to < :\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface>
- Make a backup of web.config
- Open web.config in your favourite text editor (Notepad is good enough for the job)
- Search for “<sessionState mode=”InProc” cookieless=”false” timeout=”10″/>” (without quotes)
- Change the timeout as needed. The number is in minutes.
- Save and close web.config
- From Services, restart “World Wide Web Service” or “Abyss Web Server”, depending on the web server that you are using.