3CX Phone System features the ability to easily change your IP Phone’s LCD display language network wide or on a per phone basis. Pre-requisites:
- Download & install the available language packs for your phone model – Not all models require Language packs.
- It is recommended to use 3CX Tested firmwares – not all firmwares support language display changes
- 3CXPhone System Version 9 SP4 and later is required
After you have installed the appropriate language packs (follow links below for instructions specific to your phone), you can select the preferred phone display language in the Extensions ‘Phone Provisioning’ tab. The restart the phone.
- Yealink – Select preferred display language from the 3CX Management Console and restart phone.
- Aastra phones -Select preferred display language from the 3CX Management Console and restart phone.
- Cisco SPA – Select preferred display language from the 3CX Management Console and restart phone.
- Cisco 79XX Series – Refer to the instructions below.
- Polycom phones – Refer to the instructions below.
Uploading Language Files to 3CX Phone System
- Download the language files download from the phone manufacturers site
- Upload them to the 3CX Phone System by going to “Settings” > “Phone Provisioning” > “IP Phone Firmware” tab. From there press “Add Firmware” select the files from your computer and press “OK” to upload them.
- Click on Extensions and double click the phone you would like to update.
- Click on the “Phone Provisioning” tab and select the desired Phone Display Language from the available list of languages. Press “OK” to save changes.
- Go to the “Phones” page, select the phone entry and click on “Reprovision Phone”. The phone will reprovision and load the selected language file.