We are pleased to announce upcoming 3CX Partner Training Events in Melbourne and Sydney, Australia with our distributor Alloy.
The workshops will take place in July and August 2013 and we would like to invite all new or active 3CX Partners to attend.
These events provide the perfect opportunity for 3CX Partners to learn how to configure, support and sell 3CX Phone System for Windows. The Advanced course gives an in-depth look at the technical side of 3CX Phone System and is aimed at pre-sales and technical support personnel tasked with the responsibility of promoting, installing, configuring, maintaining and supporting 3CX client installations.
To book your seat and for more information, such as the full schedule, topics that’ll be covered and a map of the training location, click on the links below:
- Wednesday 3rd July 2013 – Introductory Training – Alloy Offices, Melbourne
- Thursday 4th July 2013 – Advanced Training – Alloy Offices, Melbourne
- Monday 8th July 2013 – Introductory Training – Alloy Offices, Sydney
- Tuesday 9th July 2013 – Advanced Training – Alloy Offices, Sydney
- Monday 19th August 2013 – Introductory Training – Alloy Offices, Sydney
- Tuesday 20th August 2013 – Advanced Training – Alloy Offices, Sydney
- Thursday 22nd August 2013 – Introductory Training – Alloy Offices, Melbourne
- Friday 23rd August 2013 – Advanced Training – Alloy Offices, Melbourne
The training events will take place at:
Suite 204, Milsons Landing
6A Glen Street
Unit 4, 585 Blackburn Road
3CX Partner Training events are always extremely popular and places are on a first come first serve basis so book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. These events are free to all 3CX Partners. You can cancel your booking up to five days before the event at no charge by contacting the organiser.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you to the events this summer.