3CX and 3CX Distributor Voipoint are organizing free 3CX Basic Training for new and active 3CX Partners this September in Poland.
The training is aimed at pre-sales and support technical personnel tasked with the responsibility of promoting, installing, configuring, maintaining and supporting 3CX client installations and seeking to achieve the 3CX Certification. This training will prepare attendees for the 3CX Academy Certification Exam.
This training scheme will enable participants to:
- Appreciate the painless deployment of the server on a standard Windows machine.
- Understand how to setup both software and hardware SIP Phone extensions.
- Understand how to set up PSTN gateways for the termination of telephone lines, analogue, ISDN, complete with DID.
- Understand how to set up ITSPs (normal VoIP Providers, and SIP Trunk Providers).
- Learn about the architecture of 3CX Phone System for Windows.
To book your seat and find out more detailed information about these events please follow the link below:
Register today to secure your seat as places are given on a first come first serve basis.