Call people on the company Phone Book
To access the company phone book through MyPhone, navigate to the ‘Phone Book’ tab and select the second check box.
The phone book includes the following types of contacts:
- Extensions which are configured in the PBX.
- Global contacts which are configured in the company’s phone book.
- Personal contacts that you have configured in your personal phone book (in MyPhone).
To make a call to a person in the company phone book, navigate to the Phone Book tab in MyPhone and double click on the contact or right click and select the ‘Call number’ button.
You can also add a contact to the phone book from the call history tab. You can do this by right clicking one of the inbound, outbound or missed calls and selecting “Add to Phone Book”.
Create your own personal phone book
To access your personal phone book through MyPhone, navigate to the ‘Phone Book’ tab and select the third check box.
You can manage and create your personal phone book from the Phone Book tab. Using the buttons on the top right, you can:
- Add a contact
- Edit the selected contact
- Delete the selected
- Import contacts (explained in the next section)
Importing phone book entries
You can import phone book entries from a CSV file. The column format should be as follows:
First name, Last name, Phone number.
Each phone book entry should be on a new row.