The MyPhone extension details tab contains details of your extension.
This section allows you to change basic user information:
- Name and email address.
- SIP ID is used to allow callers to call you via the internet (requires configuration by administrator).
- Outbound caller ID is the number displayed when you call someone.
- Mobile number is used to allow other extension users to call you directly on your mobile.
Voice Mail Settings
This section allows you to change voice mail settings:
- Specify whether you want to play the caller ID of the person who left you a message.
- Play the time the message was received.
- Specify whether you wish to receive voice mail by e-mail.
- Change your PIN.
Configure Office Hours
The Office Hours section allows you to configure the times that you work so that you can automatically set your status to out of office outside of your office hours. If your working hours are identical to the company opening times, you can leave the default setting ‘Global Office Hours’. If your hours are different, you can configure them here.