When you get your phone service via the Internet, there are certain fun and functional features available that you just can’t get with a traditional phone service. That is why VoIP telephony, also a more affordable option to traditional phones, is becoming so widely used. Such is the case with the 3CX Phone System that integrates powerful clients for Mac and Windows, enabling you to manage your phone calls easily whether using CTI and your desk phone or on the road using the inbuilt softphone.
With the 3CX softphone, users can make and receive calls via the office phone system from their computers, even while traveling. Here are some more beneficial features your business can leverage:
- With a headset, use 3CXPhone as a full desk phone replacement.
- Set up conference calls simply by adding conference recipients (internal and external) and schedule a conference call with a few mouse clicks via an easy-to-use interface.
- Create Web conferences with 3CX WebMeeting.
- Launch calls from your CRM, which will allow you to generate insightful reports on customer and agent activities.
Want even more fun functionality from your VoIP softphone? You’ve got it:
- Calls between two callers using the same VoIP provider are free of charge—whether long-distance or international too! And spend as long as you want on the phone; the call is complimentary no matter how long or from where it originates or terminates.
- As long as you have an Internet connection and a hosted VoIP system, you can access all your VoIP features and benefits, such as call waiting and call forwarding.
- Use your VoIP account to send and receive calls on your mobile device instead of using your mobile minutes.
- Avoid missed calls by setting up your mobile or home landline to receive incoming calls from your office phone.
- Voicemails on your business VoIP number go straight to your email address. Listen to these voicemails from your tablet or any Internet-enabled device.
For more information on what a softphone from 3CX can do for your business, click here.