At 3CX we strive to give our partners the best possible opportunities to increase their revenue and boost their business. We will therefore shortly be providing 3CX Partners with their very own dedicated profile page on our website.
Bringing Business Directly to Your Website
Having your own 3CX Partner profile page provides an effortless marketing opportunity for your business. Create an engaging and informative description of your services to drive business straight to your website. Your profile will provide a link back to your company website and all your contact details so new customers can easily get in touch.
Profile Page – Sneak Peek
Your dedicated profile page will include a description of your business, your company logo, contact details, as well as your level of certification. Here is a sneak peek of how your dedicated profile page will appear:
How to Submit your Details
All 3CX Partners should submit their information through the 3CX ERP. To submit your details please follow the steps below:
- Log in to the 3CX ERP using your login details.
- Once you are logged in, click on “My Account”.
- From here you can edit your details.
- Enter your website’s URL in the following format: http://www.example.com.
- Enter your current billing address.
- Enter your company profile: Company description should include an overview of your company and the services you provide. No more that 200 words.
- Upload your company logo: The logo should be in PNG format, and must fit within 70×450 pixels.
- Click “Update” to save.
Make sure new and existing details are entered correctly as these details will be available on your dedicate partner profile page.
Note: Updates will not take place immediately, it takes some time for the profiles to be synced.