3CX is pleased to announce an update for 3CX Phone System Version 10. This update mainly focuses on 3CX MyPhone. To download this update, simply login to the 3CX Windows Management Console and it will be available under the “3CX Phone System Updates” node.
- Added description of profile in drop-down status (Available, away etc)
- Drag and drop
- Spanish and Simplified Chinese language updates
- Added search box filter in phonebook
- Terminal services support *
- Fixed issues in extension sorting
- Call control operations are now displayed under the 3CX Logo
- Fixed bug in deleting of voicemails from the Voice Mail tab
- Fixed bug in conference calls
- Fixed bug in Listen, Listen and whisper and barge in operations
- Call history error when displaying a lot of calls
- Bug in changing of language
- Outlook detection and proper VSTOR installed
- Calls from Outlook will strip dashes and spaces-Requires Desktop Components update
- Issue in Outbound rules in dialing section fixed with blank prefixes and priority
- Extensions that are part of MANAGEMENT group can delete company phonebook entries
- *Terminal Server setup: Since TAPI is not multi user aware, Outbound calls using TAPI will not work and will always call the first extension that connects to the TAPI service. The context menu “Call Contact” in Outlook still appears. We will remove this in a later update. Uninstall previous assistant and install 3CX Desktop Components on the domain\administrator account.
- When 3CX MyPhone is updated, a clear of cache is sometimes required.
To update 3CX MyPhone is simple. After the administrator has updated 3CX Phone System from the winforms management console, users can click on 3CX MyPhone shortcut on their desktop. A message will inform the user that 3CX MyPhone has been updated. Restart the application.
3CX Desktop Components has been also updated. Click to watch the Installing Desktop Components video tutorial on the 3CX YouTube Channel.
- You can
download the 3CX Phone System V10 from here.
- You can
download the 3CX Phone for Windows Version 6 from here.
- The administration manual can be found here.
- The 3CX MyPhone & Extension user manual is web based and can be found here.
Please post any questions about this release to the 3CX Phone System V10 forum.
Use this V10 Demo Key to activate enterprise features: LFMD-4QDR-7OHP-ZZO2
We look forward to your feedback!