The beta iOS version of 3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System is now available. The new app is designed specifically for use with 3CX Phone System 11 and later, integrating seamlessly to allow you to make and receive office calls on your iPhone or iPad from anywhere using 3G and WiFi. Make internal calls for free to save on your telecommunications costs.
The new client replaces the older 3CXPhone for iPhone and has a brand new interface as well as new features such as multiple lines, the ability to provision an account by clicking on the attachment in the 3CX welcome email, and attended transfers.
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System features include:
- Make and receive calls from your extension via 3CX Phone System 11
- Use your work number rather than your personal mobile number – calls made to your desk phone will ring on your iPhone
- Use company infrastructure to save on call costs – make free inter-office calls from wherever you are, rather than via the mobile network
- Seamless out of office or in office detection
- Transfer and hold calls
- Easily change your status to In or Out of the Office
- Provision extension details via email
Additional features coming soon:
- Ability to see presence of colleagues
- View call history
- Company phone book
- Easily setup conference calls
- Manage voice mail
The older 3CXPhone for iPhone client will still be available for users to make and receive calls via VoIP Providers, however we will no longer be supporting or updating it.
The new 3CXPhone requires iOS 5.1 or later and 3CX Phone System 11 or later. You must allow the application to access your contacts from the privacy settings or during the first start up.You can download it from the app store here. Please show your support for 3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System by rating it and giving it positive reviews.