We’re really pleased to announce the Alpha Build launch of the 3CXPhone client for Mac OS which is a fully fledged SIP phone that integrates seamlessly with 3CX Phone System 12.
The new 3CXPhone Mac OS Alpha client provides features such as multiple lines, allowing you to have up to five simultaneous calls, the ability to provision an account by clicking on the attachment in the 3CX welcome email saving you time as you don’t have to bother your administrator, transfers, expanded presence and many more features which are listed below.
New 3CXPhone for Mac Alpha features
- G722 high-quality wideband codec
- Audio-routing for sounds
- Audio auto-sensing
- Echo cancellation
- Audio level control for microphone/voice/sounds
- Multi-line call handling
- Added group view in Presence window
- Call back from Recordings
- Chat to remote 3CX IP PBX users
- Last dial history by clicking repeatedly the Line button or arrows keys.
- Active Calls dialog
- Queue Calls dialog
For a complete list of features and fixes please see the change log here.
- Download the new Alpha build of the 3CXPhone client for Mac OS from http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneforMac12.dmg
- Download 3CX Phone System Version 12 Service Pack 2 from http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneSystem12.exe
- The 3CXPhone for Windows client is included in the 3CX Phone System 12 installation package and will be updated automatically. Alternatively, you can download the client from http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneforWindows12.msi
- Download 3CXCRM Update from http://downloads.3cx.com/
Download 3CXPhone for Android and iPhone
- Download 3CXPhone for Android from Google Play
- Download 3CXPhone for iPhone and the 3CX Tunnel from the Apple App Store.
Documentation and Links
- Demo Key: SAOY-3LMW-U3OT-GLJV
- Check out the 3CXPhone for Windows, Android and iPhone User Manual. Take advantage of all your 3CX Phone System extension features with the 3CX Extension Manual, see the new pricing here and watch the What’s New in 3CX Phone System 12 video.