Hotels can lower their telephone bills by leveraging the latest 3CX Hotel module which works seamlessly with 3CX Phone System 12. The 3CX Hotel module turns 3CX Phone System into a modern, Unified Communications hotel IP PBX by adding the following functionality:
- Check-in and Check-out of guests. This functionality sets the guest name and unblocks the extension.
- The Wake-up call feature allows front desk to easily schedule wake-up calls for guests.
- Setting of the maid status, which allows your staff to set the room status via the room phone itself.
- The mini bar feature allows your staff to input mini bar inventory changes and restocking.
- Billing information via CDR or SMDR and can be integrated with almost any hotel or billing software.
Optionally, the 3CX Hotel module can integrate with popular PMS / Hotel Management software like Micros Fidelio, or other PMS software that use the Mitel protocol.
For more information on the 3CX Hotel module version 12, check out the change log.