3CX is pleased to announce the release of the 3CX Hotel Module which is designed to work with 3CX Phone System 11. Once installed, it turns 3CX Phone System into a fully featured Hotel PBX. The module adds:
- Check In/Check Out
- Wake-up Call Functionality
- Maid Status Codes
- Mini-bar Codes
- Billing and more
Optionally, the 3CX Hotel Module can integrate with popular PMS / Hotel Management software like Micros Fidelio, or other PMS software that use the Mitel protocol.
Download 3CX Hotel Module
- New: Ability to grant access to the 3CX Hotel Module Management Console to other users by enabling the option in the 3CX Management Console > Edit Extensions > Other tab > Allow 3CX Hotel Module Access.
- New: Granular access to 3CX Hotel Module – users that are allowed to login will not be allowed to view the configuration and license pages of the 3CX Hotel Module. Only the administrator can view these pages.
- Added: When an extension group is enabled, those extensions will be visible in the 3CX Hotel Module All Rooms section.
- Fixed: Language selection bug in login screen.
- Fixed: Wake up call IVR and maid codes / mini bar service IVR will not show IVR’s that cannot be used for these functions in order to minimize errors.
- Fixed: Dial code validation checks to minimize errors.
- Fixed: Exception in 3CX Hotel Module when service is stopped or restarted.
- Fixed: When an extension is deleted, any associated wake up calls will also be cancelled.
- Fixed: Exception when deleting wakeup call digital receptionists.
- Fixed: Validation check when Maid codes are added without configuring a digital receptionist.
- Fixed: Increased size of call information column when cost report is generated so the dialed number is seen in full.
- Fixed: Progress bar in 3CX Hotel Module Web interface was loading very often.
- Fixed: Duplicate extensions showing as available rooms.
- Fixed: 3CX Hotel Module setting 3CX Phone System to free or vice versa.