IMPORTANT – We have made a new 3CXPhone for Android update version 2.0.3 with improved network detection and CPU usage.
This free app allows you to make and receive calls anywhere in the world via 3G and WiFi as if you were still in the office. It uses the 3CX Tunnel, which allows you to bypass network restrictions that telecom companies may implement.
Please show your support for 3CXPhone for Android by rating it on Google Play and giving it positive comments.
- Improved: Network detection
- Improved: CPU usage
- Fixed: Default account profile now disables GSM calls rerouting to VoIP
- Fixed: Bug when 3CXPhone was connecting too quickly to a network which was not yet ready, causing the phone to not register
- Fixed: Call quality deteriorated when the phone screen would dim during an active call
- Fixed: Fixed 3G option switching. Enabled by default
- Fixed: When in office, 3CX tunnel is not used – only used when out of office
- Fixed: Proximity sensor is by default enabled when creating a new account
- Fixed: Crash on Samsung Galaxy note N7000
This version has been tested with the following Android devices:
- HTC Sense One : Android 4.0.3
- HTC Wilfire S: Android 2.3.5
- HTC Wildfire : Android 2.2.1
- HTC Desire : Android 2.2.2
- HTC EVO 4G: Android 2.3
- Samsung GT-I9100 : Android 4.0.3
- Samsung GT-I9100 : Android 2.3.3
- Samsung GT-I9000 : Android 2.3.6
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 : Android 3.1
- Samsung Galaxy Pro GT-B7510 : Android 2.2.2
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i: Android 2.3.3
- Sony Ericsson Xperia U20i: Android 2.1
- Motorola XOOM: Android 3.1
- Motorola Droid Razr: Android 4.0
- Motorola Milestone XT720 : Android 2.1.1
- Asus Transformer HC : Android 3.1
- Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 : Android 3.1
We look forward to your feedback!