We are pleased to announce the release of 3CX Phone System Multi Tenant (build 11.0.27298.741) for use with 3CX Phone System 11. 3CX Phone System Multi Tenant is a cloud-ready version of 3CX Phone System 11, which allows 3CX Partners to offer their customers a hosted 3CX service in an easy, cost effective manner whilst still retaining control of the customer account.
- Added: Safe check in Multi Tenant installation to not allow updates from older versions. Older versions of 3CX Phone System Multi Tenant need to be uninstalled.
- Added: Number of Tenants have been increased to 20.
- Added: Support for backups from Version 10 and Version 11 standalone and Multi Tenant installations.
- Fixed: Recording path on 3CX Phone System Multi Tenant systems.
- Fixed: Numerous bugs in installation and uninstallation procedure.
- Fixed: Bug in Server activity log.
- Fixed: Bug in subsequent tenants where services might not start because of port conflicts.
- Fixed: Service name contains tenant name and will be visible in the application logs of Windows Event viewer.
- Fixed: Validation in tenant names – must not contain . or any other characters. Allowed characters are a-z A-Z 0-9.
- Fixed: Fax service not starting on some instances.
- Fixed: Bugs in music on hold for onhold music, conference place and parking orbit.
- Fixed: Port mapping for Bridge / Tunnel connections.
How to Get 3CX Phone System 11 Multi Tenant
To obtain 3CX Phone System 11 Multi Tenant, please contact the 3CX Sales Team. For additional general technical information on 3CX Phone System Multi Tenant, click here. Information on installing 3CX Phone System Multi Tenant can be found here.