3CX WebMeeting 7.1 leverages enhancements in WebRTC to deliver higher resolution presentations and screen sharing which will dramatically increase the overall meeting experience. To further improve the quality of your meetings 3CX WebMeeting adds a PowerPoint to HTML5 converter which guarantees crisp delivery of your presentations for maximum impact. 3CX WebMeeting 7.1 also makes better use of bandwidth and adds a bandwidth indicator showing participants any internet connection issues that may affect the web meeting.
New Features and Improvements
- The number of concurrent participants in each 3CX Hosted Portal has increased from 3 to 10 concurrent participants
- Meeting bandwidth for Video and Screen sharing has been increased to 256 Kbit/s
- Added connection quality indicator that informs the user about current network usage
- The ability to upload presentations in advance in HTML5 format, for crisp presentation even at low bandwidth
- Ability to import participants from 3CXPhone Clients for faster meeting setup
- Bandwidth control for high quality video
3CX WebMeeting for 3CX Phone System v12.5 users:
- To activate your 3CX WebMeeting account in 3CX Phone System read our step-by-step instructions.
Important Note: 3CX Phone System v12 users that updgrated to 3CX Phone System v12.5 will need to Deactivate and Reactivate their 3CX WebMeeting licence in order to upgrade to 10 free participants.
- Learn how to create a 3CX WebMeeting using 3CXPhone for Windows and Mac.
Users who want to install 3CX WebMeeting Server on-premise:
- Read our 3CX WebMeeting Server Manual to learn how to install and configure our on-premise version.
- Our 3CX WebMeeting Administrator Manual will guide you through creating users and adding contacts for your company.
- Our 3CX WebMeeting User Manual will show you how to create a WebMeeting using the web interface.