Its finally here! We we’re delayed a little, but we now have a stable alpha. So what’s new in 3Cx Phone System V7?
- Completely revamped interface, with many usability improvements
- Ability to set advanced forwarding rules per extension based on caller ID, time received and whether its an internal or an external call
- Apache was replaced by a Microsoft Web Server, Cassini, which is more windows friendly, or optionally IIS can be used
- Added support for running as a virtual instance in Hyper V
- New configuration wizard which makes first setup easier
- Improved performance of system.
- MyPhone User portal is now also available on the free edition
Mini, Small Business, Pro and Enterprise editions
- Ability to offer callers a way to exit out of the queue and leave a message instead of waiting
- Ability to have callers go straight to voice mail if no one is manning the queue.
- Support for using Sangoma cards as VoIP Gateways, either installed on the same machine or on a remote machine
- Resolve inbound calls to an outlook contact – incoming calls can automatically bring up the appropriate contact record based on the caller ID
There is still quite a few known issues. The most important ones are that backup and restore does not yet reliably work. The MyPhone Forwarding Rules page does also not work correctly yet. We hope to resolve these by the end of the week together with a number of management console interface fixes.
We look forward to your feedback!