Step 1 - Login and Configure your Virtual PBX
When you login to the 3CX Management Console for the first time you will be presented with the "Configuration Wizard" which will walk you through the initial configuration step by step.
- The first window will ask you to choose the digit length of your extension numbers.
- This is a very important decision, since it cannot be altered later. Choose your setting and click “Next”
- Select your country, International Dialing Code (exit code) and time zone settings then Click “Next”.
- The General Settings configuration window will ask you for the Operator's Extension, which is the default destination for inbound calls, leave the default or choose your own. Enter a Name and an Email for the Operator and click “Next”.
- The wizard will then ask you to specify the countries and regions to which calls can be made. Calls to countries which are not selected, will be blocked. This feature reduces the risk of VoIP toll fraud.
- Choose the countries you would like to allow and click “Finish”
You have now completed the initial configuration of 3CX Phone System. Your browser will open and you will be presented with the 3CX Phone System Management Console. The Quick start page will show you the steps you still need to take.