What is the 3CX Hotel Module?
The 3CX Hotel Module adds additional functions to 3CX Phone System, which allows it to be used in hotels or other hospitality environments. The 3CX Hotel Module performs the following functions:
- Allows for Check in and Check out of guests.
- Allows setting of guest extensions to Do not Disturb.
- Allows blocking of external calls.
- Allows wake up calls to be scheduled.
- Allows billing of calls to rooms.
- Allows housekeeping to set room status via the phone.
- Allows minibar usage to be reported via the phone.
The 3CX Hotel Module can integrate with a host of Hotel software systems / Property Management Systems (PMS) such as Micros Fidelio, Roommaster, Hilton and more. Alternatively the receptionist can use the system directly through the provided Management Console.
The 3CX Hotel Module consists of a front end application and a Windows Service.
The Windows Service operates in the background and allows for integration with the Property Management System. With the integration, many of the functions can be triggered from within the PMS software.
The Front Desk Phone Control Application is a simple to use Web Based Application that allows the front desk clerk to perform the operations with just a few mouse clicks. This application can be used separately from, or in tandem with the PMS system. For smaller hotels, the 3CX Hotel Module alone can fulfill their needs..