WallBoard Configuration & User Guide
On this topic
3CX Wallboard is a web based utility launched via 3CX client for Windows. 3CX Wallboard will show Real Time Queue statistics that are of utmost importance to operators and supervisors in a Call Center environment. Thanks to this feature, Call Center staff are continuously up to date with service level agreements and daily targets. This helps to increase efficiency and workload output.
The following are required for 3CX Wallboard to operate:
- 3CX Phone System Pro license.
- The extension has to be either an agent of a Queue or a Queue Manager.
- Launch the 3CX client for Windows.
- Click on the “Switchboard” icon.
- Press on the “View” dropdown menu on the top left of the screen and select “Wallboard”.
- Press the “Gears” button to enable the queues you want to display statistics for and enter a daily motivational message for your team.
Queue Call Statistics
3CX Wallboard shows real time status updates of incoming calls. Call Center Agents can be aware at all times on whether they are working efficiently and keeping up with the call flow.
3CX Wallboard gets current call states based on real time statistics. If you are a member of 1 queue, you will see the statistics of that queue. If you are part of multiple queues, all statistics will be added together. Statistics include the following:
- Waiting - Waiting calls.
- Talk Time - Total talking time for all serviced calls.
- Answered - The amount of answered calls.
- Abandoned - The amount of Abandoned / Unanswered calls.
- Agents Busy - Number of agents currently busy answering calls.
- Total - Total number of calls (Answered / Unanswered calls).
- Callbacks - Number of callbacks made by the system
- Waiting Time - Average Waiting time for all Queue calls.
Tips: Check out our video to see how easy is to use the 3CX Wallboard.