3CX logo

3CX Phone System v12.5 Beta 2 Brings New & Improved Features

November 21, 2014 - 04:05pm

We are pleased to announce that the second beta release of 3CX Phone System v12.5 is now available for download. Based on your feedback, this release offers new and improved features, including the flexibility to configure your own ports and support for

globe communicatio

Experiencing Growing Pains? How Unified Comms Can Benefit Your Multilocation Corporation

November 05, 2014 - 01:11pm

Your company has experienced so much success that it has expanded into multiple locations, which means that congratulations—and an upgraded phone system—are in order. Now that your business has scaled, chances are you’ve outgrown your legacy phone

3CX PBX • View topic - 3CX Backup
3CX PBX • View topic - 3CX Backup

3CX Backup

User to User - Answers are provided by the community. 3CX does NOT provide technical support via this forum. Commercial grade support should NOT be expected

Moderator: 3CX staff

3CX Backup

Postby gbg2001 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:17 am

Hi there

Firstly thanks to those who helped me with my last problem posted here, I really and so greatful for all the help and advise.. Cheers

I just wanted to know is it possible to initiate a backup of my 3CX installation from another PC rather than the one the 3CX is installed on.

I have 3CX on a PC in the loft, and do not really want to keep running up there to back it up each day, I know I can use Tasks to run an auto backup, but I like to use a dirrent name on each backup so I can keep many of them..

So I would like to site by the fire using my laptop and start a backup just as though I was in the cold loft doing :)) :shock:

Cheers

Glen
gbg2001
New User

Re: 3CX Backup

Postby gbg2001 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:37 am

Thanks for that.. I was hoping to use the Backup program that comes with 3CX, as it is better intergrated for doing a restore....

But again thanks a lot

Glen
gbg2001
New User

Postby nickybrg » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:59 pm

Enable remote desktop on the loft machine and rdp to the machine from downstairs.

Then Trigger a backup normally.
---------
Nicky
Read & comment on 3CX Phone System news on the http://www.3cx.com/blog/
nickybrg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby gbg2001 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:03 pm

Thanks for all the help..

I have ended up using Remote Desktop, not waht I wanted but does the job A OK.. Cheers again

Glen
gbg2001
New User

Return to 3CX Phone System - General