3CX's web meeting platform, 3CX WebMeeting, is offered at a discounted price of 30% until the end of December 2014

Calling all 3CX Partners: Create Your Own Profile Page on 3CX.com

October 15, 2014 - 01:03pm

At 3CX we strive to give our partners the best possible opportunities to increase their revenue and boost their business. We will therefore shortly be providing 3CX Partners with their very own dedicated profile page on our website. Bringing Business

3CX WebMeeting update

3CX Hotel Module Update

July 17, 2014 - 02:58pm

We are pleased to announce the release of an update of 3CX Hotel Module. This update of 3CX Hotel Module is designed to work seamlessly with 3CX Phone System 12, Service Pack 6. 3CX Hotel Module, is an add-on for 3CX Phone System. Once installed, it

3CX PBX • View topic - 3CX on Hero phone (Android 2.1)-dialer launch causes reset
3CX PBX • View topic - 3CX on Hero phone (Android 2.1)-dialer launch causes reset

3CX on Hero phone (Android 2.1)-dialer launch causes reset

Forum for the 3CX SIP phone for Android smartphones User to User - Answers are provided by the community. 3CX does NOT provide technical support via this forum.

Moderator: 3CX staff

3CX on Hero phone (Android 2.1)-dialer launch causes reset

Postby eyallvy » Tue May 17, 2011 11:15 am

Hello,

I'm very happy with 3CX on my Hero phone, apart from a couple of issues:

1. I use a dialer called Eir Fast Dialer, although the problem also manifests when dialing by clicking on a phone number in a Text message. 3CX kicks in automatically and dials the required number, which is exactly what you'd expect. However, when I hang up, the phone goes into a reset cycle, as though I rebooted the Android system. This doesn't happen when I dial directly from 3CX. Very annoying.

2. The call log integration doesn't work. It either enters unknown numbers in the call log or doesn't enter anything.

These two issues together force me to use a lengthy and cumbersome method of dialing. Each time I dial or redial, I go into my contacts from 3CX (good integration with Google contacts), find the number and dial. Since there is no usable call log, I have to repeat this procedure each time I redial a busy line.

Two nice features that would probably be easy to put into 3CX would be its own Speed Dial (dial a preset number by a long press on a digit), and its own call log or at least a last number redial.

If, however, the two above issues can be fixed then the Android dialer's functionality would work seamlessly with 3CX, making the above requested features redundant.

I tried other popular SIP clients. They also have problematic issues (maybe it's my phone doing it) but so far have yet to find a client with such clear audio and such good integration with Google contacts. Please fix the above, to make 3CX a real winner overall.
eyallvy
New User

Return to 3CXPhone for Android