• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Add OpenVPN settings to Yealink provisioning page

Status
Not open for further replies.

igor.snezhko

Reaction score
Important thing to add - in Extension Phone Provisioning Settings please add Open VPN Enable and Path to Open VPN tarball for phone.

I have succefully connected Yealink T28 and T26 to 3CX Server via OpenVPN! But after phone autoprovisioning, the phone loose its OpenVPN settings.

Also, distributing of tarballs to each phone is hard job.

What you think?

P.S. I am working on Yealink - 3CX OpenVPN manual.

Well Done Igor,
I think security for remote extensions a must to have absolutely due to remote attacks and frauds.
Your idea to intregrate Openvpn setting for Yealink Phones in 3CX is useful and very interesting.
Please share your guide as soon as you can.

Thank You

Igor,

Any more news on this? I have added in idea requesting the provisioning functionality for OpenVPN.

Please vote for it at http://3cx.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Add-OpenVPN-settings-to-Yealink-provisioning-page/257259-9854

Sam

The problem, that Open VPN at Yealink is not working properly at the moment. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLK
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.