3CX Logo

To Russia with Love - 3CX Opens New Office in Moscow

October 30, 2014 - 10:25am

3CX Continues its Global Expansion with New Russian Office LONDON UK, MOSCOW RUSSIA, 30 OCTOBER 2014 - 3CX, developer of the award-winning Windows VoIP PBX 3CX Phone System, announces the opening of its new Russian office in Moscow, as part of its global

3CX Logo

3CX Phone System v12.5 Beta Leverages WebRTC

October 21, 2014 - 04:07pm

3CX takes a huge leap forward with the release of 3CX Phone System v12.5 Beta, bringing with it the 3CX WebRTC Gateway. The WebRTC Gateway revolutionizes the way you collaborate & communicate with customers and colleagues, as WebRTC phone calls

3CX PBX • View topic - Wish List
3CX PBX • View topic - Wish List

Wish List

User to User - Answers are provided by the community. 3CX does NOT provide technical support via this forum. Commercial grade support should NOT be expected

Moderator: 3CX staff

Wish List

Postby AMC » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:44 pm

The 3CX PBX looks like it is going to be a great system, but to put it into a production environment some additional functionality would be useful.

So here is my wish list.

AMC
New User

feedback

Postby Nick Galea » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:34 am

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your great feedback!

We are working on building the feature list for future versions so your input is much appreciated. In regards to desktop popup for hardware phones, what features would you be looking for?
Nick Galea
3CX CEO
Read & comment on 3CX Phone System news on http://www.3cx.com/blog/
Nick Galea
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wish List

Postby kram3r » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:50 am

First of all thanks to 3CX Team for this revolucionary product:

I Wish that the 3CX team:

kram3r
New User

Postby leeuw » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:48 pm

regarding beta 3 release

-when a user is nog online trhu a softphone reg. the call must be rerouted to the voicemail
now its only possible when a user is online after a few cals to get to the voicemail
when i call and the user is offline the call is disconnected.

-voipbusters looks like it, not working.

-more call route config possibilitys
leeuw

Wish list pile on

Postby mattcero » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:58 pm

This product is darn good and the best windows based PBX I've played with so far. I'd like to see.
1. Better control of Caller I.D. My GXP 2000/Vonage softphone combination by itself can send anything up to 15 characters but so far, I haven't been able to figure out how to do this with 3CX in the mix. It only sends the number, but no "Elvis Presley" or anything else. Any ideas?
2. Ability to control music on hold more. It would be nice to have it play random songs placed in the directory or other wave or mp3 files in a directory instead of just selecting one file. Better yet and in addition to this, integrate a streaming client that will stream from one of thousands of internet sources. I know this would cause a dead space during the initial buffering of the music stream but during this buffering period, you could have a message saying "Thanks for holding someone will be right with you" to fill the silence during the buffering. Better even yet and in addition to the above, stream in from the line in port of a sound card so just a radio or mp3 player could be used for on hold audio thus alleviating cpu and/or bandwidth burdening.
3. Ok, I hate to be too demanding, but speaking of sound card, create a *XXX extension that another extension could dial into. This extension would be the intercom and would send sound out the line-out port of a sound card on the system. So you could plug an intercom system or even a simple speaker to the port and have an intercom???

Thanks engineers and techs, seriously.
mattcero
New User

Postby archie » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:35 pm

Thank you for your fair words :)
1. I will doublecheck Caller-ID logic before RC2 upload
2. We will improve it for Professional version for sure
3. Nice feature, we'll think about it. Thanks for idea.
Archie
3CX Sr. Coder

3CX News, Tips and How to's at http://www.3cx.com/blog/
Help / Wiki pages at http://www.3cx.com/blog/help/
Get notified about new blog posts and help articles:
Via email: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=3CXVoIPBlog
Via RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/3CXVoIPBlog
archie
3CX Support
3CX Support

wish list

Postby algravel » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:37 pm

1. Enable authentication for outgoing email on the smtp server. (my ISP required this option for sending my email).

2. Random Music on Hold.

3. Create a feature to modify and record all systems promts with a VOIP hardphone.

4. Not a 3CX feature, but a procedure or best practice for the modifications (rules) on the firewall.
algravel
New User

Postby costellazione » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:58 pm

Yes, is very important to implement an authentication function for outgoing email on the smtp server.

(today almost all ISP required this option for sending my email).
costellazione
New User

Return to 3CX Phone System - General