3CX WebMeeting update

3CX Hotel Module Update

July 17, 2014 - 02:58pm

We are pleased to announce the release of an update of 3CX Hotel Module. This update of 3CX Hotel Module is designed to work seamlessly with 3CX Phone System 12, Service Pack 6. 3CX Hotel Module, is an add-on for 3CX Phone System. Once installed, it

3CX WebMeeting update

3CX Adds Clientless WebRTC Video Conferencing to 3CX Phone System

August 28, 2014 - 09:18am

LONDON UK, 28 AUGUST 2014 - 3CX, developer of the award winning software based PBX, 3CX Phone System for Windows, today announces the launch of its web conferencing solution, 3CX WebMeeting. 3CX WebMeeting is one of the first multiple participant web

3CX PBX • View topic - Cannot use Bluetooth headset
3CX PBX • View topic - Cannot use Bluetooth headset

Cannot use Bluetooth headset

Forum for the 3CX SIP phone for Android smartphones User to User - Answers are provided by the community. 3CX does NOT provide technical support via this forum.

Moderator: 3CX staff

Cannot use Bluetooth headset

Postby Bob Denny » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:26 pm

I can't get the 3CX phone to work with my Bluetooth headset. It does work with the mobile phone.
Bob Denny
Expert
Expert

Re: Cannot use Bluetooth headset

Postby leejor » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:22 pm

Yes, Bluetooth works. Be sure to connect the BT headset before starting the 3CX phone. Then select the BT from the audio options for the mic and speaker.

Sorry, didn't read the header, someone has been adding new categories, was thinking it was 3CX phone on a PC...carry on.
leejor
3CX Valued Professional
3CX Valued Professional

Postby dweebken » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:54 am

I have the same problem. I have a HTC Desire Android 2.1 from Telstra, and my bluetooth headset works fine for the 3G phone and music, but doesn't work in 3CX. When I press the earpiece button in 3CX I can select from earpiece and speaker, but neither works with the bluetooth.
dweebken
New User

Postby khigbee » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:44 am

I am using a HTC Hero (Sprint Android) and cannot get the BT headset to work either. I connect the BT headset before running 3CX Phone (as suggested in a previous post), and it makes absolutely no difference. I am running 3CX Phone version 1.2.9. I cannot find the suggested setting for the BT option under "Audio Options for the Mic and Speaker". My BT headset works fine to make regular cell phone calls. Any additional suggestions on getting BT to work?
khigbee
New User

Postby leejor » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:27 am

In the options there seems to be no provision to select the audio source, as there is with the Windows version. Perhaps it will be included in the next release, along with Tunnel and MWI, I hope, fingers crossed.
leejor
3CX Valued Professional
3CX Valued Professional

Postby LeonidasG » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:30 am

Unfortunately at the moment some Android Phones have problems using bluetooth devices with 3CX.
We are of course planning to fix this in the next Android release along with the tunnel feature and POSSIBLY the Mwi feature.
Leonidas Georgiou 3CX PBX QA Engineer / Test Engineer / 3CX Support

3CX News, Tips and How to's at http://www.3cx.com/blog/
LeonidasG
3CX Support
3CX Support

Postby voiper » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:32 pm

Update: Bluetooth in the android 3CX client is also not working with Samsung Galaxy SIII / Galaxy S3. Statement from 3CX: Apple and HTC are leaders, so we are focused on their products to make them work with 3CX andoid client. Uhhmmm!
voiper
New User

Postby dorksdelivered » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:00 am

Just an update nearly 3 years since the app was made, still no Bluetooth success, it seems like it will work on occasion for a few moments then drop out and not consistently work again.

Any more ideas on this?
Cheers,
J
dorksdelivered
New User

Postby leejor » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:59 pm

I don't use a BT headset that often, but do use BT handsfree in the car, but not with 3CX. Just tried it on the 3CX phone Ver 3.0, (on my Samsung Rugby Pro) and find that there is no selection (in the audio section of the 3CX phone) for using a BT device, and, can confirm, it does not work with a registered headset. I'm assuming that there is still an issue that has yet to be overcome in Android.

There is now an update to Ver 3.0, which I just installed,will try later in the day to see if there is any difference.
leejor
3CX Valued Professional
3CX Valued Professional

Return to 3CXPhone for Android