3CX WebMeeting update

3CX Hotel Module Update

July 17, 2014 - 02:58pm

We are pleased to announce the release of an update of 3CX Hotel Module. This update of 3CX Hotel Module is designed to work seamlessly with 3CX Phone System 12, Service Pack 6. 3CX Hotel Module, is an add-on for 3CX Phone System. Once installed, it

3CX WebMeeting update

3CX Adds Clientless WebRTC Video Conferencing to 3CX Phone System

August 28, 2014 - 09:18am

LONDON UK, 28 AUGUST 2014 - 3CX, developer of the award winning software based PBX, 3CX Phone System for Windows, today announces the launch of its web conferencing solution, 3CX WebMeeting. 3CX WebMeeting is one of the first multiple participant

3CX PBX • View topic - Choppy Music on Hold but not on Park
3CX PBX • View topic - Choppy Music on Hold but not on Park

Choppy Music on Hold but not on Park

User to User - Answers are provided by the community. 3CX does NOT provide technical support via this forum. Commercial grade support should NOT be expected

Moderator: 3CX staff

Choppy Music on Hold but not on Park

Postby rx7boy » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Hello

We have recently installed 3cx and some panasonic VOIP phones. We are having a strange problem which I could not really find an answer for on the forum. When we answer a call on the panasonics and want to blind transfer them is when it happens. So when we press the blind transfer button the music on hold is very choppy then as soon as it parked the music go normal for the listener. Anyone have any ideas what causes this? Would changing the format of the audio file in anyway help?

Thanks
John
Boylan Imaging
rx7boy
New User

Re: Choppy Music on Hold but not on Park

Postby leejor » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Have you confirmed that both "musics" are from the same source? Some phones, depending on what action you are taking, can provide their own music. Is the music, the same tune?
leejor
3CX Valued Professional
3CX Valued Professional

Postby SY » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Select all extensions which are handled by Panasonic phones. press "Edit Extension" button at the top of the list. Then on "Other" tab tick "PBX delivers audio". Press OK at the bottom of the page.
Does it resolve the problem?
Which model of Panasonic phones are you using?
Stepan
3CX Development Team

3CX News, Tips and How to's at http://www.3cx.com/blog/
Very useful links are listed on http://www.3cx.com/support/index.html
SY
3CX Support
3CX Support

Postby rx7boy » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:08 am

Hello

I know this is a bit old now but this did fix my problem by selecting "PBX delivers audio" option. We are using the Panasonic KX-TGP550's and now I have one more problem but not sure if I should create a new thread for this.

We have 3 lines vis pstn and when we put someone on park via the blind transfer, then if we park another call via blind transfer so we now have 2 calls on park if someone tried to pick up the parked 1st parked call it will send the parked call to voicemail. Hopefully this makes sense. What setting would or should fix this? I can't seem to see what would be causing this.

Thank you
John Boylan
rx7boy
New User

Postby craigreilly » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:28 am

Are you using * parks or Shared Parks?
Could you program SP's to BLF Buttons?
Craig Reilly, 3cx Advanced Certified
Software Developer
Scottsdale, AZ
craigreilly
3CX Valued Professional
3CX Valued Professional

Postby rx7boy » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:29 pm

It looks like we are currently using * parks, how do we actually use the shared parks? When we are blind transfering someone how do we put them on a shared park rather than a * park?

Thanks
John
rx7boy
New User

Postby craigreilly » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Some phones allow SP0, SP1, etc to be used as a 1 button pickup/release.
We have 5 parks on our Yealinks. We do not actually transfer there - we just hit the button to put the caller there, then hit it again to pick it up.
There is an option in the setup for # of Shared Parks (I think up to 30 in v11)
Craig Reilly, 3cx Advanced Certified
Software Developer
Scottsdale, AZ
craigreilly
3CX Valued Professional
3CX Valued Professional

Return to 3CX Phone System - General