Options   Destination Not Found

Board index  >  Categories  >  3CX Phone System - General

Destination Not Found

Destination Not Found
by dewon2 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:19 pm
Hello. I have configured an voip account in the 3cx phone system...my SIP number is 17473227717, username- dewon2..when i go to voip client and call and external number like my cell phone, it says destination not found? Can you please help me? I have my server to be able to log in externally, so if you will like that let me know!

Re: Destination Not Found
by shomi » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:44 pm
No Answer? :)

by leejor » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:59 pm
dewon2 wrote:.my SIP number is 17473227717,

Going by the number , you are using SipPhone or Gizmo. Do you have an account that allows calls to a PSTN number? Normally, if you are using their "free" service, your calling is limited to some toll free numbers and a few universities.

by mhanson » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:38 pm
99 Percent of the time, users did not setup and outbound rule.

Did you do this? If so, Please post what you have set. What do your logs say when this happens?

by mfm » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:46 pm
Destination not found is clear indication of incorrect outbound rules. The PBX is saying that it does not understand where this call should be routed to so it just simply kills it. DOuble check your outbound rules, and if you cannot figure it out post a screenshot of them and the logs. And remeber the forums rules requires you to post logs. Please read the forums rules when creating a ticket.