• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

GXP-2020 BLF - Bug in Firmware 1.1.6.16

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentfun

Reaction score
There is a new Bug in the GXP-2020 in Firmware 1.1.6.16

after some days the seven BLF Keys on the right stop updateing the status. (freeze)

the function returns after reboot.

veryfied with four GXP-2020 but i am sure the other GXP series model will follow the same rules :cry:

Happy Bugtesting

Andy

I don't experience any problems like this on my 2020 with 1.1.6.16. This firmware seemed to have fixed a lot of instability problems with these phones. I wonder what could be causing this on your 2020s?

Are all of the buttons set to BLF?

Sorry, I should have clarified this: We have a combination of 6 GXP-2020s, 4 GXP-2000s, and 2 GXP-2010s. More than a week ago we upgraded all to firmware v1.1.6.16 since, in our preliminary tests, it fixed quite a few bugs. Although I currently only use the BLF buttons on the 2020s and 2000s. All seem to work ok (so far).

Does your phone stop working or just the presence buttons? My personal 2020 hasn't been rebooted in over a week and the presence buttons work great.

only the buttons stop working change their color the phone is useable

we have 4 gxp-2020 and some others in the setup

andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.