3CX WebMeeting update

3CX Hotel Module Update

July 17, 2014 - 02:58pm

We are pleased to announce the release of an update of 3CX Hotel Module. This update of 3CX Hotel Module is designed to work seamlessly with 3CX Phone System 12, Service Pack 6. 3CX Hotel Module, is an add-on for 3CX Phone System. Once installed, it

3CX WebMeeting update

3CX Adds Clientless WebRTC Video Conferencing to 3CX Phone System

August 28, 2014 - 09:18am

LONDON UK, 28 AUGUST 2014 - 3CX, developer of the award winning software based PBX, 3CX Phone System for Windows, today announces the launch of its web conferencing solution, 3CX WebMeeting. 3CX WebMeeting is one of the first multiple participant

3CX PBX • View topic - Panasonic DECT KX-TGP550
3CX PBX • View topic - Panasonic DECT KX-TGP550

Panasonic DECT KX-TGP550

User to User - Answers are provided by the community. 3CX does NOT provide technical support via this forum. Commercial grade support should NOT be expected

Moderator: 3CX staff

Panasonic DECT KX-TGP550

Postby lneblett » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:11 pm

While I know that this particular phone is not officially supported, I was wondering if anyone has used with 3CX and with what results. Further, if someone has used, would you mind sharing your provisioning template? I bought the phone from the same folks who sold us the 3CX system, as a cheaper alternative to Aastra, as they seemed quite certain that provisioning would not be an issue. While I can certainly develop the needed provisioning, if someone has and is willing to share, it would certainly shorten my development time. Thanks in advance.

Larry
lneblett
3CX Valued Professional
3CX Valued Professional

Return to 3CX Phone System - General