3CX logo

3CX Phone System v12.5 Beta 2 Brings New & Improved Features

November 21, 2014 - 04:05pm

We are pleased to announce that the second beta release of 3CX Phone System v12.5 is now available for download. Based on your feedback, this release offers new and improved features, including the flexibility to configure your own ports and support for

globe communicatio

Experiencing Growing Pains? How Unified Comms Can Benefit Your Multilocation Corporation

November 05, 2014 - 01:11pm

Your company has experienced so much success that it has expanded into multiple locations, which means that congratulations—and an upgraded phone system—are in order. Now that your business has scaled, chances are you’ve outgrown your legacy phone

3CX PBX • View topic - The Call-Button doesn't work on my HTC Wildfire
3CX PBX • View topic - The Call-Button doesn't work on my HTC Wildfire

The Call-Button doesn't work on my HTC Wildfire

Forum for the 3CX SIP phone for Android smartphones User to User - Answers are provided by the community. 3CX does NOT provide technical support via this forum.

Moderator: 3CX staff

The Call-Button doesn't work on my HTC Wildfire

Postby OPUS_USER » Mon May 16, 2011 9:09 am

I'm connecting the 3CX-Android-Phone on my HTC Wildfire (Android 2.2) over VPN, so I can use the option "User Internal Server".
The registration-process worked fine but I can't call anyone. I can take calls from everyone in the company but when I dial a number and press on the green call-button nothing happens.
Has anyone an idea what the problem could be?

Could it be a Problem with the "small" display on the Wildfire?
It hast only a resolution of 320 × 240.

Because if I get a call I have two red buttons to reject the call and one green to take the call.
I don't know if this is normal but it looks quite strange...

I would be very grateful if anyone has a solution for my problem!
OPUS_USER
New User

Re: The Call-Button doesn't work on my HTC Wildfire

Postby leejor » Mon May 16, 2011 9:33 pm

Is you phone on the list of supported (tested) devices? Are you using the latest release 3Cx phone? Does this happen when not using VPN, on 3G, on WiFi?
leejor
3CX Valued Professional
3CX Valued Professional

Re: The Call-Button doesn't work on my HTC Wildfire

Postby OPUS_USER » Tue May 17, 2011 5:03 pm

I just found it out. I had to enable the 3G-option, otherwise it won't make any calls.
Thanks anyway!

Greetings Stefan
OPUS_USER
New User

Return to 3CXPhone for Android