Expanded Presence

3CXPhone Expanded Presence - How to Use and Customise it

July 25, 2014 - 05:12pm

The 3CXPhone Expanded Presence screen provides you with extended information on the presence and status of your colleagues.  Know if a colleague is available to talk, or away from their desk. You can also view and manage active calls, and monitor call

3CX WebMeeting

3CX Hotel Module Update

July 17, 2014 - 02:58pm

We are pleased to announce the release of an update of 3CX Hotel Module. This update of 3CX Hotel Module is designed to work seamlessly with 3CX Phone System 12, Service Pack 6. 3CX Hotel Module, is an add-on for 3CX Phone System. Once installed, it

3CX PBX • View topic - v7安裝後無法執行web control
3CX PBX • View topic - v7安裝後無法執行web control

v7安裝後無法執行web control

用户之间的讨论支持 - 讨论答案和提议由论坛社区提供. 3CX在论坛中不提供技术支持。

Moderator: 3CX staff

v7安裝後無法執行web control

Postby deer307 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:32 am

在XPPro 安裝v7 時,有兩個安裝選項,一個是 IIS , 另一個是bundled webserver,
如果選iis ,安裝完成後,3cx無法進入控制頁面 ,內網及外網也無登入管理。(已有安裝IIS)
如果選bundled webserver ,就都是正常的。 why ??
兩種有差別嗎?

謝謝
deer307
New User
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:44 am

Re: v7安裝後無法執行web control

Postby lotsu99 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:41 am

deer307 wrote:在XPPro 安裝v7 時,有兩個安裝選項,一個是 IIS , 另一個是bundled webserver,
如果選iis ,安裝完成後,3cx無法進入控制頁面 ,內網及外網也無登入管理。(已有安裝IIS)
如果選bundled webserver ,就都是正常的。 why ??
兩種有差別嗎?

謝謝



I have the same problem with you .
I set 3cx up in IIS mode , I can login from 3cx Management Console , but I couldn't login from web ,
for example :
http://localhost:5481 ==> It couldn't work ~
http://192.168.1.3:5481 ==> It couldn't work ~ (however form Wan or Lan)
Why?
lotsu99
New User
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:12 pm

Re: v7安裝後無法執行web control

Postby 5qg4 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:00 pm

V7 URL for iis should be http://3cx_Server_IP/management/MainForm.wgx
Ricky

http://www.istoneage.com
Technology Works Since The Stone Age
5qg4
3CX Valued Professional
3CX Valued Professional
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:59 am
Location: China - HKSAR 中國- 香港

Re: v7安裝後無法執行web control

Postby deer307 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:06 am

5qg4 wrote:V7 URL for iis should be http://3cx_Server_IP/management/MainForm.wgx


在區域網路內的ip 是正常的,可是輸入外部網路ip 就無法開啟了 ??
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5481/management/MainForm.wgx
deer307
New User
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:44 am

Re: v7安裝後無法執行web control

Postby 5qg4 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:32 am

Code: Select all
在區域網路內的ip 是正常的
表示在內網透過TCP 80 端口是可正常打開3CX網管首頁,為何在外網用TCP 5481端口?若真的要用TCP 5481端口聆聽外網傳取要求,請把那NAT的設定弄好。
Ricky

http://www.istoneage.com
Technology Works Since The Stone Age
5qg4
3CX Valued Professional
3CX Valued Professional
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:59 am
Location: China - HKSAR 中國- 香港

Re: v7安裝後無法執行web control

Postby deer307 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:51 pm

5qg4 wrote:
Code: Select all
在區域網路內的ip 是正常的
表示在內網透過TCP 80 端口是可正常打開3CX網管首頁,為何在外網用TCP 5481端口?若真的要用TCP 5481端口聆聽外網傳取要求,請把那NAT的設定弄好。


那再請教一下,如果是使用 80 port ,那在外網時的正確輸入的"網址"是???

謝謝
deer307
New User
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:44 am

Re: v7安裝後無法執行web control

Postby 5qg4 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:42 am

假定你的外網IP: 202.1.1.2
假定你的3CX 內網IP: 192.168.1.3
NAT是外網TCP 80端口影射到3CX 內網IP: 192.168.1.3 TCP 80 端口
那在外網訪問3CX網管首頁的URL就是"http://202.1.1.2/management/MainForm.wgx"

若NAT是外網TCP 5481端口影射到3CX 內網IP: 192.168.1.3 TCP 80 端口
那在外網訪問3CX網管首頁的URL就是"http://202.1.1.2:5481/management/MainForm.wgx"
Ricky

http://www.istoneage.com
Technology Works Since The Stone Age
5qg4
3CX Valued Professional
3CX Valued Professional
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:59 am
Location: China - HKSAR 中國- 香港

Re: v7安裝後無法執行web control

Postby 5qg4 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:51 am

3cx 應需要開通的port List 如下:

5060 (standard sip port) TCP/UDP
5061 (secondary sip port) TCP/UDP
5480 (portgre) (only on local machine)
80 (IIS) (Web management)
5482 (media server) (only on local machine)
3478 (STUN Server) TCP/UDP
7000-7500 (Default port for internal calls) (only on local machine)
9000 - 9500 (ports for external calls through VOIP Gateway) UDP
10000-20000 (RTP ports) (Used if no stun available for audio)
Ricky

http://www.istoneage.com
Technology Works Since The Stone Age
5qg4
3CX Valued Professional
3CX Valued Professional
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:59 am
Location: China - HKSAR 中國- 香港

Re: v7安裝後無法執行web control

Postby deer307 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:16 am

5qg4 wrote:假定你的外網IP: 202.1.1.2
假定你的3CX 內網IP: 192.168.1.3
NAT是外網TCP 80端口影射到3CX 內網IP: 192.168.1.3 TCP 80 端口
那在外網訪問3CX網管首頁的URL就是"http://202.1.1.2/management/MainForm.wgx"

若NAT是外網TCP 5481端口影射到3CX 內網IP: 192.168.1.3 TCP 80 端口
那在外網訪問3CX網管首頁的URL就是"http://202.1.1.2:5481/management/MainForm.wgx"



您好:
可是我的設定方式也是這樣,但是好像也是不行
有什麼方式可以檢測的嗎
deer307
New User
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:44 am

Re: v7安裝後無法執行web control

Postby sipnet » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:19 am

deer307 wrote:
5qg4 wrote:假定你的外網IP: 202.1.1.2
假定你的3CX 內網IP: 192.168.1.3
NAT是外網TCP 80端口影射到3CX 內網IP: 192.168.1.3 TCP 80 端口
那在外網訪問3CX網管首頁的URL就是"http://202.1.1.2/management/MainForm.wgx"

若NAT是外網TCP 5481端口影射到3CX 內網IP: 192.168.1.3 TCP 80 端口
那在外網訪問3CX網管首頁的URL就是"http://202.1.1.2:5481/management/MainForm.wgx"



您好:
可是我的設定方式也是這樣,但是好像也是不行
有什麼方式可以檢測的嗎



HI~
請檢查一下你的防毒軟體及windows 的防火牆設定。
有可能是被你的防火牆擋了,請更改設定或是關閉防火牆試試看。
3CX Partner
SIPNET
support@sipnet.com.tw
http://www.sipnet.com.tw
sipnet
New User
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:27 am
Location: Taiwan


Return to 中文 - 3CX电话交换系统支持与VoIP & SIP支持 (论坛社区引导讨论)


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests