Due to continued demand and growth, an opportunity has arisen to join 3CX, a global leader and major player in the telecommunications sector and the company behind the award-winning 3CX Phone System for Windows. 3CX is seeking for a Regional Sales Executive, to join the channel sales team and to play an important role in the company’s continuous expansion.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience within a telephone based sales role.
- Knowledge and passion for IT and technology.
- Proven track record against sales targets and KPI’s.
- Entrepreneurial flair.
- An understanding of VoIP and telecommunications technology will be considered an advantage.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- To manage an assigned geographic sales region
- To maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives
- To develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products, and to increase the number of partners in the channel.
- To establish clear goals and business plans for agreed channels.
- To manage existing business partner relationships.
- To direct partner account management activities.
- To provide sales training to the channel partner’s sales teams.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Minimum 3 years experience in technology channel sales
- Knowledge of IP based Unified Communications solutions.
- Effective distributor channel contract management skills.
- Track record demonstrating the ability to manage the company’s sales operations.
- Effective time management, communications, decision making, presentation, performance management and organization skills.
- Excellent verbal, writing, editing, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- The successful candidate will be required to travel as required.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.