3CX, a global leader and major player in the telecommunications sector and the company behind the award winning 3CX Phone System for Windows, is seeking a successful Technical Support Engineer in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Due to strong continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Technical Support Engineer to join the 3CX team and play an important role in the company’s continuing expansion plans.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A keen knowledge of networks and their infrastructure.
- Router and firewall configuration experience.
- Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems knowledge.
- Knowledge and passion for IT and technology.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- An understanding of VoIP and telecommunications technology.
- An excellent command of English both verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills, given that the successful applicant will be providing training programs.
- Has the technical aptitude necessary to quickly come up to speed on VoIP, SIP and PBX technology topics.
Within the role, you will be tasked to:
- Solve customers’ problems
- Analyse issues and present IT related solutions
- Assist 3CX customers worldwide with product issues over the phone, email and via our forums
- Test new 3CX product releases within different network environments and VoIP telecoms equipment
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.