3CX is looking for a Technical Trainer that will be responsible for coordinating and managing the company’s training programs, which are designed to educate our technically skilled network of resellers on 3CX’s related products and solutions. This includes planning of training courses, developing and delivering the training curriculum and training a team of trainers on how to provide the training themselves.
This position is a hands-on, technical position that will include developing and delivering instructor led classroom lectures in offsite locations around the world as well as online training programs and webinars.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and experience:
- Good command of English
- The ability to present complex technical information in a clear, concise manner within a classroom environment.
- Strong telecommunications and/or VoIP experience is preferred.
- Excellent public speaking and communication skills.
- Experience in developing virtual and online training content and documentation.
- Strong organisational skills, given that the successful applicant will coordinate worldwide and online training programs.
- Has a keen knowledge of networks and their infrastructure, router and firewall configuration experience as well as Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems knowledge.
- Has the technical aptitude necessary to quickly come up to speed on VoIP, SIP and PBX technology topics.
- Can learn and absorb technical material quickly.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Interested applicants should send their C.V. detailing any relevant experience and the position or positions (Technical Content Writer, Technical Trainer and Community Manager) they are applying for to email@example.com, along with a covering letter and examples of their work.