Although 3CX recommends buying via a partner and obtaining support via a 3CX Partner, we do have support packages available for customers that can not find a suitable partner in their area. Support is available via email, live chat and phone and includes the following:
- Help on configuring 3CX Phone System and questions in relation to its operation.
- Troubleshooting of external extensions and bridges.
- Help with configuration of supported phones and VoIP Providers.
- Troubleshooting of supported gateways and interface cards in 3CX Phone System with standard templated configuration.
- Analysis of SIP logs in case of interoperability issues with a supported VoIP provider, IP Phone or Gateway Supported ITSPs / Vendors only.
- In the case of unsupported VoIP Providers, we will determine if it is a vendor/provider problem or a 3CX Phone System issue and will direct customers to vendor/provider if it is the former, with our findings.
- Remote installation.
- Support for unsupported SIP Phones, Gateways or cards.
- Non-standard configurations of supported devices.
- Configuration of phones beyond provisioned templates.
- Troubleshooting unsupported VoIP Providers.
- We will give pointers but we can not guarantee interoperability with all providers.
These items involve 3rd party products and networks outside of the control of 3CX and support may only be available via Best Effort Professional Service Fees at an hourly rate.
Pricing for our support packages and how to buy them can be found here.
FAQ’s in Relation to Our Support Services
- Why do you not provide evaluation support?
Installation and configuration of a complete VoIP Phone System takes time, and its not possible for this to be done prior to purchase of the relevant support services. Keep in mind that 3CX Phone System can not be compared to a simple office package, say a drawing program, which is easily installed and supported. 3CX Phone System is a complex program that has to work together with phone hardware, VoIP providers and Gateways. This configuration support costs time and therefore can not be given free of charge.
- Why do you recommend particular VoIP Providers?
We have no particular preference of VoIP Providers, however we have partnered up with leading VoIP Providers in order to ensure interoperability. These providers have pledged support for our product as well as given us a test account in order that we can test each of our builds against the VoIP Providers. Unfortunately not all VoIP Providers stick to the RFC standard and therefore its not possible to guarantee interoperability with all VoIP Providers. We actively look for VoIP Providers that are ready to partner with us.