With the evolution of telephony toward IP (internet protocol), the integration of both communication worlds has become possible, allowing companies to transform their business processes. This development of breaking down communication barriers and allowing people using different forms of communication, different devices, and different media to communicate to anyone, anywhere and at any time is known as Unified Communications.
3CX Phone System for Windows is a revolutionary IP PBX that delivers unified communications technology by merging voice and data networks, allowing businesses to simplify real time delivery of information and ensure ease of use.
With 3CX IP PBX, collaboration between co-workers is made easier and cooperation with business partners and clients becomes more direct; even when the parties are not located in the same place.
Key Unified Communications Features on 3CX Phone System for Windows:
- Receive voice mail in your Inbox
- Presence management (BLF) – eliminates expensive telephone tag
- Integrated fax server – receive faxes via email as a PDF attachment
- 3CX bridges – connect branch offices
- TAPI – initiate calls from any CRM application such as Microsoft Outlook with the 3CX CRM Integration Module
- MS Exchange 2007, 2010 and 2013 support
- Instant Messaging
- 3CXPhone – Softphone for use inside and outside the office
- 3CX Pro features such as Real Time Queue and Agent Statistics, Barge in, Listen and Whisper features and detailed queue reports.
Initiate phone calls from Microsoft Outlook by simply right-clicking on an Outlook contact
3CX Phone System for Windows delivers a full set of enterprise level features that make it easy to install, configure, manage and use; allowing employees to increase mobility and productivity. All these benefits come at a very competitive price.
Read more about 3CX Phone System for Windows.