Standards Based SIP Softphone Allows iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Users to Make Calls via Wifi and 3G
3CXPhone for VoIP providers on iPhone is a free softphone that allows you to make and receive calls via 3G and WiFi using VoIP providers. You can pick and choose your favourite VoIP provider, switch at any time or use different VoIP providers simultaneously.
3CXPhone for iPhone is available free of charge for commercial and non-profit organizations as well as private users.
- Fully supports the industry leading SIP standard
- G711 and GSM codec support
- Ability to transfer (blind transfer) and place calls on hold
- Record phone calls
- Profile Names, Caller ID, Proxy Server, STUN and NAT support
- VoIP providers can automatically provision 3CXPhone for VoIP Providers
- Requires iOS 4.x (iPhone 3, 3Gs and 4, iTouch 3 & 4)