The following SIP Phones / IP Phones are supported by 3CX Phone System for Windows. Click on the phone for a detailed configuration guide. Each IP phone has a configuration guide to allow it to be configured via its web interface, or alternatively to allow it to be provisioned and thus configured remotely from the 3CX Phone System interface.
Supported IP Phones
- Cisco SPA 501G, 502G, 504G, 508G, 509G, 525G Provisioned or Manual
- Grandstream GXP2124, GXP2120, GXP2110, GXP2100, GXP1450 Provisioned
- Grandstream GXP2000, GXP2020 Provisioned or Manual (EOL)
- Polycom SoundPoint IP 321, 331, 335, 450, 550, 560, 650, 670, 5000, 6000, 7000 and VVX 1500 Provisioned orManual (Not Recommended)
- snom 320, 360, 370, 7xx, and 8xx Provisioned
- Yealink T20, T22, T26, T28, T32 and T38 Provisioned or Manual
Other documentation, including configuration guides for supported PSTN Gateways, can be found on the 3CX Support page.