How to factory reset a Fanvil C series
On this topic
Applicable to Fanvil C400, C600
Follow the steps below to factory reset your Fanvil C device in order to bring back the factory default settings. This must be done before provisioning your Fanvil phone in case the device has residual settings of a previous configuration.
Factory Reset your Fanvil C phone
- On your “Home” screen click on the “Setting” icon.
- Scroll down the side menu and select the “Maintain” option.
- From the top menu, select the “Phone Reset” option, and enter your Reset Password (default: 123456). Click “Enter.”
- Choose “Clear all” and click “Reset.”
- Confirm the “‘Factory data reset” by clicking “OK.”
- After the restart, your Fanvil phone will be successfully reset.