Firmware Upgrade of Yealink DECT
Supported Model: Yealink W52P
The following document will outline how to upgrade the firmware of a Yealink DECT system using the device’s own web interface. This step is required prior to the provisioning of the phone to ensure that the minimum requirements and features are implemented into the device's firmware. The minimum required firmware is specified in the main provisioning guide for Yealink Dect series.
Check/Validate Firmware Version
In order to check the firmware of your Yealink DECT system:
- Point your web browser to your device’s IP address.
- Login to your account (default user/password: admin/admin).
- Navigate to “Status >> Status >> Firmware Version.” This number is your device’s running firmware.
In order to manually upgrade your Yealink’s firmware:
- Access the official Yealink website and go to the Support page. Click “Download”
- Select your model, download the latest Firmware image .zip file. Get FW image .zip file and extract it on your drive.
- Point your web browser to your phone’s IP address.
- Navigate to “Phone >> Upgrade >> Select and Upgrade Base Firmware.”
- Click “Choose File” choose the firmware image file saved previously, and press “Upgrade.”