Enter Provisioning URL via the Fanvil web interface
Supported Fanvil models: Fanvil C, X and H series
For a complete step by step guide to provision the Fanvil phones for use with 3CX see the general configuration guides of 3CX at http://www.3cx.com/support.
Fanvil C series
- Fanvil C400
- Fanvil C600
Fanvil X series
- Fanvil X3 (P)
- Fanvil X3S
- Fanvil X4
- Fanvil X5 (G)
Fanvil H series
- Fanvil H3
Ideally you will have the Fanvil phones pick up the HTTP(s) server information using the PnP or RPS provisioning method. If this is not possible based on “When can I use which provisioning method?”, you can enter the provisioning information manually in the phone’s web UI using the procedure outlined below:
Configuring the provisioning server via the Fanvil web interface:
Step 1: Configure the phone in 3CX
- Obtain the phone’s MAC address.
- From the 3CX Management Console go to the “Phones” node and press “+ Add Phone”.
- From the dropdown list select the extension to which this phone shall be assigned.
- In the next dialog select the Vendor/Model of the phone and enter the device’s MAC address.
- Optional settings include the phone’s “Display Language”, “Time Zone” and, if applicable, the network card interface in case the server has more than one IP address to which the phone shall be configured.
- Copy the “Provisioning Link” shown above for future use and press “OK”.
Step 2: Enter the Information into the device’s Web Interface
- Point your web browser to your phone’s IP address.
- Navigate to “System >> Auto Provisioning”.
- Go to the “Static Provisioning Server” section and paste your “Provisioning Link” URL into the “Server Address”.
- In “Protocol Type” select “HTTP” (use HTTPS when provisioning via SBC).
- Press “Apply” and reboot to provision your Fanvil phone.