In this guide we show you how to register a snom M25 or M65 to a snom M700 base station. Make sure that you have first provisioned your snom M series base to 3CX Phone System following the snom M300/M700 Provisioning Guide.
Enable the snom M700 Base for DECT Registration
- Open the web interface of your snom M700 base station.
- Navigate to “Extensions”.
- If this it is the first handset you are registering, check the “Idx 1” tick box and click “Register Handset(s)”.
- If registering an M25 handset, press the middle button of the navigation circle. If registering an M65 handset, press the “menu” button.
- From the menu, point to “Connectivity” and press the middle button of the navigation circle once more.
- Select “Register”.
- Once prompted for the “Access Code” – enter “0000” (Zero Zero Zero Zero) followed by “OK”.
- When successful paired, the surname and extension number will be shown in the display of the handset.
Repeat the described steps for all Handsets you wish to register to the base station.