The User Manual explains how you can take advantage of all features that 3CX has to offer. 3CX includes a powerful client for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android which allows you to stay connected from anywhere and manage your calls with a few clicks.
Installing & Configuring 3CX
- Installing 3CX for Windows, Android, iOS, Mac
- Forwarding Rules – How to configure your forwarding rules and exceptions.
Make, Receive & Transfer Calls
- Making calls from your IP Phone – Step by step guides for your model of phone.
- Transferring calls from your IP Phone – Guides for each phone model.
- Making calls with a 3CX client – Use your softphone to make calls.
- Transferring calls with a 3CX client – Performing Blind or Attended transfers.
- Elevate a call to a video call – Include video in your call with the Windows client.
- Control your IP Phone with the 3CX client – Using the CTI Mode with the Windows client.
- Making calls using HotKeys – Use keyboard shortcuts with the 3CX Windows client.
- Receive calls in your browser – Allow anyone to call you using their browser.
Checking & Managing Voicemail
- Checking your IP Phone voicemail – Guides for your model of phone.
- Managing your voicemail – Use any IP phone to manage your messages.
- Check and manage voicemail – Access messages with your softphone.
- Customize your voicemail greetings – Personalize your greetings in the 3CX clients.
Organizing Conference Calls and Online Meetings
- Creating video and audio conference calls from: Windows,Mac, Android, iOS
- Hosting an online meeting – Windows and Mac.
- Joining a 3CX web conference – From any open standard browser.
- Sharing Your Screen or a PDF – Ideal for webinars and support cases
Presence & Switchboard
- Using Presence/Status – What is the Presence Function, how to set it and use it.
- Switchboard – What is the Switchboard and how to use it.
- Manage queue calls – Control queue calls in real time.
- The Receptionist View – What is it and how to manage incoming calls.
Call History, Phonebook, Recording, Dial Codes
- Integrating 3CX with Office 365, Google, Outlook and more.
- Using the phonebook – Add contacts and manage your entries.
- Call history – See all your outbound, inbound and missed calls.
- Recording – Record a conversation or conference and play back recordings.
- Manage recordings – Access, play and delete your recordings from different devices.
- Dial Codes – Use your phone’s keypad to dial in combinations that activate functions.
Instant Corporate Chat
- Instant Chat – Communicate with your colleagues via chat.