The User Manual explains how you can take advantage of all features that 3CX has to offer. 3CX includes a powerful client for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android which allows you to stay connected from anywhere and manage your calls with a few clicks.
This index applies to 3CX v15. For the version of v14 go here.
Installing & Configuring 3CX
- Installing 3CX for Windows, Android, iOS, Mac
- Forwarding Rules – How to configure your forwarding rules and exceptions.
Make, Receive & Transfer Calls
- Making calls from your IP Phone – Step by step guides for your model of phone.
- Transferring calls from your IP Phone – Guides for each phone model.
- Making calls with a 3CX client – Use your softphone or smartphone to make calls.
- Transferring calls with a 3CX client – Performing Blind or Attended transfers.
- Elevate a call to a video call – Include video in your call with the Windows client.
- Making calls using HotKeys – Use keyboard shortcuts with the 3CX client for Windows.
- The BLF Panel – Learn how to use and configure the BLF panel for the Windows client.
- Managing Calls in your CRM via 3CX.
Checking & Managing Voicemail
- Checking your IP Phone voicemail – Guides for your model of phone.
- Managing your voicemail – Use any IP phone to manage your messages.
- Check and manage voicemail – Access messages with your 3CX clients.
- Customize your voicemail greetings – Personalize your greetings in the 3CX clients.
Organizing Conference Calls and Online Meetings
- Creating Conference Calls from your IP Phone – Guides for your model of phone.
- Creating audio conferences from: Windows, Mac, Android, iOS
- Creating video conferences from: Windows, Mac
- Using your Personal Click2Meet URL – For quick video conferences.
- Joining a 3CX web conference – From any open standard browser.
- Video Conferencing Features – How to Share your Screen or a PDF, Remote Control, Recording and Create Surveys.
- Moderate Users and Classes – Moderate participants and their rights as well as the available WebMeeting rooms.
Presence & Switchboard
- Using Presence/Status – What is the Presence Function, how to set it and use it.
- Switchboard – What is the Switchboard and how to use it with the 3CX client for Windows.
- Manage queue calls – Control queue calls in real time with the 3CX client for Windows.
- The Receptionist View – What is it and how to manage incoming calls with the 3CX client for Windows.
Phonebook, Recording, Dial Codes
- Using the phonebook – Add contacts and manage your entries.
- Record and Manage Recordings – Record a conversation or conference and play back recordings.
- Dial Codes – Use your phone’s keypad to dial in combinations that activate functions.
Instant Corporate Chat
- Instant Chat – Communicate with your colleagues via chat.