Add Contacts to Your Address Book
The address book allows you to save your contacts and easily invite them to web meetings. There are two ways to add contacts: either manually one-by-one, or batch import from a .csv file.
Adding a Contact Manually
- From your Meetings tab, select “Address book” from the menu on the left.
- Click “Create new”.
- Fill in your contact’s Name, Email, Phone, Extension and Mobile numbers.
- Select the “Invite e-mail language” from the list of available languages.
- Click “Save”.
Import Contacts via .csv file
If you have a large number of contacts you would like to add it is best to import them all in one go. To do this:
- Prepare your .csv file with a user on each line formatted as follows:
- Email, Address, Name: “firstname.lastname@example.org”, “John Doe”
- Click the “Import” button.
- Click “Upload .csv”, select the .csv file you wish to import and click “Open”.
- A list containing all the recognised contacts in the .csv file will be displayed.
- Click “Import Contacts” to import all displayed contacts.