How to Create a 3CX Video Conference
3CX WebMeeting allows you to organize video conferences and invite people to participate directly from within your 3CX WebMeeting portal. When your 3CX WebMeeting account was created you received an email containing all the details required to access your portal.
To access your web portal either copy and paste the link found in your welcome email into your open standards browser (Chrome) or, if you have your Chrome browser set as your default browser, simply click the link directly from within the email.
Creating a 3CX WebMeeting
- The login window will appear. Using your credentials, also found in the email, login to your portal.
- When you first login to your portal, the “New Meetings” page will be displayed automatically. Fill in a meeting subject and choose “When do you want to meet?”.
- To schedule a meeting: Select the “Schedule Meeting” checkbox and set a date and time for your meeting, or choose “Now” to start the meeting immediately.
- Invite people by filling out the details in the “Participants” section.
- You can also add participants from the address book by clicking the “Add from Address book” button
- You also have the option to choose participants to be moderators for your meeting.
- If you schedule your meeting, you will have the option to send a reminder email to your invited participants. To enable this simply select the “Send reminder email” checkbox, then set how long before the meeting it should be sent out.
- Finally, add a note to your participants about your meeting and click “Create meeting".
You have just created a 3CX WebMeeting. It’s as simple as that!
You can join your meeting by either clicking the “JOIN” button that will appear in your meetings’ window, once you have completed creating your meeting, or from your invitation email.
3CX WebMeeting Invitation Email
When you create a meeting you and your participants will receive an email containing all the information about your meeting and also the links that will enable you and you're invited participants to join. Your email will also contain a link to your meeting that you can copy and send to more people via chat or email.
To join a meeting from the email simply click on the “Click Here to Join” button. The Joining a 3CX WebMeeting guide will provide you and your participants with more information about what to expect when joining a 3CX WebMeeting for the first time.