3CX WebMeeting includes a Remote Assistance feature which allows you to request assistance from Moderators and Organizers by allowing them to take control of your computer.
Requesting Remote Assistance
- During a meeting you can click on the “Request Assistance” button to initiate a remote control session.
If this is the first time that you are requesting assistance you will need to download and install the Remote Control Client on your PC. A pop up window will appear containing the details.
- Click the link to download the 3CX Remote Control Client. Leave the “Warning!” window open in your web meeting screen.
- Once downloaded, click the setup file and follow the instructions to install it.
- When the install is complete, click the link in the window to launch the “3CX Remote Control Binary Client”.
- Now Click “OK” to close the warning window and click the “Request Assistance” button again.
- The request will be sent and the session will be paused until it is accepted. Until that point, the button will show “Waiting for Remote Control”.
- A moderator or organizer can then accept the request by clicking on “Accept”.
- If you have multiple screens you will be given the choice of which screen to share. Choose the screen you wish to share and then click the “Share” button.
- The remote control session will begin and your computer will now be controlled by the meeting’s organizer or moderator. To end the session, you can click the “Stop Assistance” button and return to your meeting.