On this topic
With 3CX WebMeeting you can convert your presentations and documents to PDFs in advance so that they will run from the server in high resolution during the meeting. Users can save their PowerPoint presentations or Documents as PDFs so that they can be shared during a 3CX WebMeeting.
Step 1: Share a PDF
- While holding a meeting, click the “Share Doc” button on the top left of your screen.
- Click “Upload” and navigate to the PDF you want to share. Select it and click “Open”.
Your PDF will be shared in high definition. To navigate between slides use the “Next” and “Previous” buttons. To stop sharing, click the “Share Doc” button again.
Shared Documents Repository
All PDFs that are uploaded to 3CX WebMeeting and used during a web conference are automatically saved in the Shared Documents Repository.
You can access the repository by following the steps below:
- Open up 3CX WebMeeting in a new tab.
- Click on “Share PDF”
- Click on “Manage Documents” in the bottom left corner.
- A pop up will appear with all your saved PDFs.